In partnership with Transport Clearing House (TCH)
- Cost savings at the fuel pump
- Access cash at ATM machines honoring the Star Network
- Locations across North America
- Multiple Cards available
- Cash Prizes
How does it work?
The fuel card is a debit card and every time you factor you can transfer money directly to your card.
How much does it cost?
A minimal charge of $1.50 every time the card is used and $2.00 to transfer funds into your TCH account from your J D Factors account.
How do I apply?
Once you are approved for factoring it only take 5-7 days to receive your fuel card.
Benefits to using the fuel card
- Automated Purchase Controls
- Detailed Fuel Management
- Up to the minute Transaction Information
- Programmed Credit Limit Notifications